I'm Still Alive!

Yes, I'm still alive and well - I just haven't managed to find time to post the last few days!

Thursday was a busy shopping day for my mom, sister, and I. Our closest ALDI store is about an hour away and we drove down there in the morning to stock up on staples. As if that didn't take up enough of our time, we shopped the afternoon away (mostly at Walmart). Shopping at ALDIs means we can buy less at Walmart. :-) Whew... shopping can sure wear a person out!

Yesterday (Friday) I was job shadowing a great ICU nurse at the hospital (who happens to be my dad!), so I was gone all day.

Thanks for being so patient with me! Even though this is Saturday, I intend to post a list of freebies later today to make up for the two weekdays I missed. See ya'll later!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home